Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New news

I've decided its time to get serious, as I feel I haven't been valuing my time right and decided on a new schedule. I'm devoting at least one hour a day to my comic (weekdays) and 4+ on weekends, I call it the Inada method (as Miles usually teaches this idea in class) and I hope to turn out an even better project because of it. Time will tell, but I'm hoping to make this my best comic Ive made for one of mile's classes. I like everything about the project, and as Ive said before this idea seems to naturally hold a full history as I develop it (if that makes any since) more ideas roll out of my head the more I think about it, the only real problem Ive had so far is having to hold back all the things I want to put into the issue (it would probably be over 100 pages if I could match whats in my head)

No comments:

Post a Comment