Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Proposed time line for my project

From January 7th to the 19th:
I'd like to have worked out the basics: character sketches, reference folders, and story outline. Have it all laid out and ready to go.
From January 26th-Feb. 6th
I want to have started on dummies for the first six pages. I'd also like to have the script fleshed out to at least page 10.
From Feb. 9th-23rd
I should have up to 12 pages completed by now, and I should also have rough sketches or dummies for the remaining ten, could probably have worked up a few cover images too.
February 25th-March 6
The book should just be about shaped up and feel pretty close to done. All principal work on all pages should be complete, and the cover could have a solid start as well. Finishing up the cover and the introductory page with its soundtrack listings should be the last steps till completion.
From March 9th-13th
Book's all done at this point hopefully, and is ready for print. Turn it in and bask in the praise of my fellow peers and teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment