Sunday, January 18, 2009

Update schmupdate

I just completed my character sketches, and I like how everyone is turning out (very sexy) its about five in the morining right now (I think) and I'm at work and bored out of my fucking mind. I was looking in the mirror earlier and was almost positive my reflection was looking at me funny and going to pop out. I also figured out that one of my mad scientist's inventions will be a sentient piece of bacon that talks, but only says "I'm bacon!" (repeatedly) it's a nod to michael kupperman's tales designed to thrizzle.........................hmph (whistles) sssoo I got that going for me {pause} which is nice

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ian,
    Glad you're getting some 5 am hallucinatory drawing in. Namecheap is 5.88/month for hosting--so far so good.

    ReplyDelete